Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a good fucking





4 comments:

  1. and I need to fuck ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey very superb i need you to fuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyah. You don't need a good #@!!. You need Heaven (with Christianity) with me. Holding you in my strong arms. With your wonderfull ponytail. At a party for maaany generations. Meet me Upstairs, puh-leeze. I wood be verrry sad if you didn't make Heaven. As your faithfull servant, I'd do and spend every day helping you, guiding you to achieve the Big-O again and again. Who could possibly say no to THAT, girl? And, yes, I'd git the BIGGEST thrill outta seeing you achieve the highest satisfaction sexually. Nuthn for me, dear. So come. Come to the Great Beyond by saying YES, I BELIEVE. Leeeve this world ruled by greed and power. Christ never had greed nor power, yet, God's the Entity who we must face at The End. Come. I love you. Meet me in Heaven, girl, and I'll serve you and love you till the universe ends. God bless you, toots. Be at peace. Know I'm praying for you. My love spans the miles drawing you in my embrace till I see you again Upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas! O poor, poor Yorick!!
    The Holy Spirit told this sinfull mortal:
    FEW SHALL ENTER SEVENTH-HEAVEN.

    First step?
    Delete your very erotic, underwear photo
    (that'll gittcha fewer-brownie-points
    if at all)
    and sign-up for RCIA.

    Im juss warning you, doll.
    If I dont, who will?
    You? as you're traveling to Hellfire?
    We love you... verrry much.
    Puh-leeze think about
    what you're doing with your ending life.

    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, baby.
    And dats d'fak, Jak.
    God doesnt decide.
    Neither does satan.
    Only you.
    I'll pray for you, ms. utterly gorgeous
    in your panties.

    PS 'Above all, preserve an INTENSE love for
    each other for love covers many a sin'
    -1 Peter 4:8

    Q: is sex allowed in Seventh-Heaven?
    A: does the HUGE universe need people?
    Q: is sex allowed in Hellfire?
    A: if you get past the awwwFULL stench
    for eternity, the heat, the thirst, the torment,
    the Fuggly creatures, Ynot?

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    trustNjesus, child.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete